Lifestyle Latte Art Workshop
A beginner class for latte art enthusiasts! Great for learning new tips and skills in pouring basic latte art patterns which one can even do with the home espresso machine!
Average Class Size: 6 pax
Duration: 2.5 – 3 hours (depends on class size)
Venue: Frank Laurent Coffee Roasters, Udini Square
Fee: RM 200 per pax
– Introductions of coffee machines and accessories
– Grinding, tamping, dosing
– Understanding of espresso extractions
– Techniques of stretching milk
– Milk pouring techniques
– Basic latte art designs
– Hands on practice, each participant gets to pour 6 cups in the class.
– Certificate of completion from Frank Laurent Coffee Roasters
*Full payment is needed upon to secure your slot.
*For sake of clarity, we emphasize that in the case of the participant’s absence, late attendance or early leave, no replacement, refund or exchanges will be made.
Thank you and hope to see you!
7 in stock